We hope you’ll enjoy some samples of the work our tutors have produced recently.
6-Word Stories: Their words have range – from serious stories to teenage tales of love.
- Bang Bang! My baby! Mama, No! — Kevon
- Deeply in love. Heart got broken. — Zarita
- My life is a single teardrop. — Josh
- Be home at 8:00! 8:01? No! — Josh
- Ducked and dodged. Still got shot. — Brandon
Haikus: Some hopeful, some sad. Our tutors speak in 5-7-5 form.
Flowers bright as sun.
Only seen when someone’s done.
Another will come.
I lived my whole life.
Went through struggles – ups and downs.
I learned through drama.
My life is a blur.
Thought I made it big time. Nope.
Got to hope for more.
I can’t see you in
the dark. Your face has its own
spark. I love you lots.
We’d love for you to leave some comments below. We’re proud of the progress the tutors are making, and we’d love to share some of your feedback.
Thanks, as always, for reading.