Reach’s unique programs hire teens to tutor younger students, creating academic benefit for all involved. Your contribution will allow Reach to serve 130 students this year and grow our programs to serve even more in 2014. Plus, as part of this year’s challenge, your generosity will allow Reach to pay it forward.
Help us raise $50,000 from individual and corporate supporters before the end of the year!
- If we raise $30,000, Reach will donate 25 sets of our children’s books.
- If we raise $40,000, Reach will donate 100 sets of our children’s books.
- If we raise $50,000, Reach will donate 200 sets of our children’s books.
Each set includes all four of our acclaimed, teen-authored children’s books. All books will be donated to schools and programs serving low-income students in the District of Columbia.
Reach is a federally recognized 501c3 organization, so donations are tax deductible (book purchases are not).
You can support us in three ways
1) Checks, payable to Reach Incorporated, can be sent to
218 D Street SE
Washington DC 20003
2) You can purchase our books! Each book purchased will add $5 to our total.
3) Reach also accepts online donations, via the Catalogue for Philanthropy. Thermometer Updated Daily.